thanksforvisiting

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fadeintoyou

I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take a breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life
You go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there.

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew

A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then it's smiles cover your heart





Top - Sportsgirl
Cropped Pants - French Connection
Brogues - General Pants

the sun decided to show its weary head for a short while this afternoon, i think its a preview of whats to come for the weekend.. (yes, i am discussing the weekend already.) i have designated wednesday as my homework day, so plan on being a complete hermit, once hump day is over its smooth sailing from there ;) I bought these pants the other day, i love them, so versatile. planning on wearing them to placement when it eventually starts. also wore them out sunday night teamed with some heels.. will share soon!
hope everyone is having a great week. thanks also for everyones comments, i love reading them!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit, the cropped pants and semi cropped top work perfectly together without looking like you're trying too hard. LOVE the brogues, ballet flats are dead to me! Long live the brogue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah couldn't agree more, ballet flats are so last season ;)
    thanks for your comment sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete