thanksforvisiting

Monday, April 5, 2010

i'vebeenabadfriend

ok, so.. no excuse.. but I have NOT forgotten you guys.
With Easter, Uni, work, birthdays.. I have not had a day to myself.
Keep your eyes peeled next week for PLENTY of outfit posts (I have been going out a lot), purchases, E V E R Y T H I N G.
Hope you all had a super dooper Easter (I think I have put on about 30 kilos.. and haven't even started eating my easter eggs yet..eek). Mine was fantastic. Started with a girlfriends birthday dinner Thursday night - then kicked on for a friends DJ gig after. Then Good Friday was filled with food, half watched movies, sleep ins and all round laziness. Saturday hitting up the shops, and dancing Saturday night. Sunday working and then headed down the South Coast for a mini holiday Sunday night/Monday - A M A Z I N G.
STAY TUNED, and I'll see you Monday xo





No comments:

Post a Comment