thanksforvisiting

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wantwantwantwant

writing about the fast approaching weekend got me thinking, what AM i going to wear? any excuse for some online 'window shopping'. My top hits often consists of Sportsgirl, there is always something there i am drooling of! and i must mention onelittlepiece.com.au - the best place to find those unique brands, absolutely LOVING the "iam" floral blazer, and black and white floral dress, i think they've got my name written all over them ;)
here are some of my finds..
enjoy! love xo
1. Sportsgirl 'Peplum Rose Dress' www.sportsgirl.com.au
2. Sportsgirl 'Python Pin-up Dress' www.sportsgirl.com.au
3. Top Shop 'Pink Flower Bandeau Dress' - www.topshop.com
4. Bardot 'Floral Pop Top ' - www.bardot.com.au
5. Iam 'I Feel Pretty Blazer' - www.onelittlepiece.com.au
6. Iam 'Black and White Dusk Dress' - www.onelittlepiece.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment