thanksforvisiting

Sunday, March 21, 2010

they'reacoming


oh gosh, its been a while. Time really does fly and this weekend/the past week/the week to come is NO exception. I have had the busiest craziest week filled with job interviews, uni work, friends birthdays, gigs, dinners and dog-sitting! Yes, in all that craziness I actually found time to dog-sit the most wonderful dog in the whole wide world - Marcus. He is a beautiful Labrador, and the light of my boyfriends life. I am sitting near the backyard where he spent the weekend and it feels slightly odd that he isn't there, nevertheless, I'll see him again soon.

So this coming week is just as crazy, I finally got all my placement for Uni organized, and I actually can't wait. On top of that I still have the dreaded Uni work, work-work, tickets to La Roux, girly catch-up (times two), a friends birthday, and a reunion.. golly. I can't wait though, I love being super busy and not having time to think, it keeps my world spinning.

Anyway, I have made a few purchases over the last week or so that I can't wait to share, so i'll do an outfit post asap. You'll also be pleased to hear that I purchased the 'Chloe Boot' from my previous post on shoes. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Back to it, don't forget my three ebay items ending TONIGHT:
I'll leave you with a beautiful photo of the amazing Marcus xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment